By Efstathios E (Stathis) Michaelides
Read or Download Heat and Mass Transfer in Particulate Suspensions (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) PDF
Similar dynamics books
The publication describes in an easy and sensible manner what non-equilibrium thermodynamics is and the way it could actually upload to engineering fields. It explains find out how to describe right equations of delivery, extra exact than used to this point, and the way to take advantage of them to appreciate the waste of power assets in valuable unit techniques within the undefined.
Stirling Convertor Regenerators addresses the most recent advancements and destiny chances within the technological know-how and functional software of Stirling engine regenerators and know-how. Written by way of specialists within the forefront of other strength, this priceless source provides imperative clinical info and layout options linked to Stirling converter regenerators.
Offering the major rules of thermodynamics from a microscopic perspective, this ebook offers engineers with the data they should observe thermodynamics and resolve engineering demanding situations on the molecular point. It basically explains the innovations of entropy and unfastened strength, emphasizing key principles utilized in equilibrium purposes, when stochastic procedures, resembling stochastic response kinetics, also are lined.
This publication summarizes the salient beneficial properties of either equilibrium and steady-state thermodynamic idea lower than a uniform postulatory perspective. The emphasis is upon the formal points and logical constitution of thermodynamic idea, permitting it to become a coherent complete, unfettered via a lot of these info which - albeit fundamental in useful functions - are inclined to vague this coherent constitution.
- Thermodynamics and Applications of Hydrocarbon Energy Production
- Thermodynamic Data, Models, and Phase Diagrams in Multicomponent Oxide Systems: An Assessment for Materials and Planetary Scientists Based on Calorimetric, ... (Data and Knowledge in a Changing World)
- Radiation Heat Transfer: A Statistical Approach
- Heat Transfer in Polymer Composite Materials: Forming Processes (Mechanical Engineering and Solid Mechanics)
- Advances in Heat Transfer: Radiative Heat Transfer by the Monte Carlo Method: 27
- Applied Computational Aerodynamics: A Modern Engineering Approach (Cambridge Aerospace Series)
Additional resources for Heat and Mass Transfer in Particulate Suspensions (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology)
Heat and Mass Transfer in Particulate Suspensions (SpringerBriefs in Applied Sciences and Technology) by Efstathios E (Stathis) Michaelides